Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting Things Ready

Hey, everyone! So, I've decided I need to join a book club. I have never been a part of one, but always wanted to. Unfortunately, I'm not very outgoing and I hardly have any time to get away from the munchkins. My solution was to make an online book club. Things are going to take a little while for me to get them set up (including getting a chatroom going), but the plan of events goes a little something like this: get a list of books, find some people who want to read them and discuss them, read books, discuss books, etc.

The other thing I would like to do is book reviews. This is where things go and get a little sketchy for me. I'm not really sure how to go about doing guest posts for those who would like to submit a review, but I'm sure someone will enlighten me along the way.

So, without futher ado, welcome to the blog. If you would like to participate in the book club, feel free. By no means do you need to read everybook that will find its way onto the list, or be a part of every discussion. But I'd love to have you here, and your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment