Sunday, April 24, 2011

May Books Are Up!

Head on over to the discussion list page to see what we'll be reading next month! If you have already read these books, feel free to pop in on the listed dates on the chat page and tell us your thoughts.

There are a few things you should know before we do the first book. Please have a list of questions you'd like to ask about the reading material. Your thoughts are always welcome and we actually want to discuss these books!

The second thing I would like to point out is if you can't make it to the discussion and would like it to be a different time, email me and let me know when works for you! I'll do my best to help you out.

Also, this is meant to be a discussion, so try to keep it PG.

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment